One of the best brands in the market, a Lifeline treadmill can ensure a healthy and active life, bringing you in perfect shape. Walk, jog and run – all within the comfort of your home.No matter if it’s a bad weather outdoors or a busy day at office; this equipment will let you fulfill your fitness goals without any hassle at home.
BestSeller No 1
- Beautiful console display - speed, distance, calories, time and pulse
- Stepper is perfect in improving heart & circulatory function and ideal in strengthening leg muscles.
- Twister helps to slim the thighs, waist and hips.
- 3 Level Manual Incline; Hand Pulse System.Foldable and easy to store
- Product has to be assembled using an installation manual provided in the package. youTube Installation video link can be provided on demand. We do not provide onsite installation services.
BestSeller No 2
- Unique innovative design providing a longer and wider jogging surface
- Provision of three different levels easily adjustable, which helps to walk or jog on same machine. Foldable easy to store, Provision of wheels for easy portability.
- Precisely balanced cast iron pulley provides quiet and smooth running motion.
- Heavy duty and stable steel frame with side handle bars for extra security.
- Product has to be assembled using a installation manual provided in the package. youTube Installation video link can be provided on demand. We do not provide onsite installation services.
BestSeller No 3
- Offering a speed range of 0.8-12 kilometer/hour, this treadmill is aesthetically designed to deliver smooth frictionless sprinting.
- Displaying speed, time, distance, calories and pulse, this treadmill offers 3 sections of inclination which can be adjusted manually as per the desire of the user.
- With a jogging platform of 400 x 1200 mm, this treadmill offers 1.5 continuous HP and 3 HP during peak hours.
- The large LCD screen with blue back light provides 12 preset program along with a body fat tester which helps monitoring the calories burnt during every session. Crafted with special shock deck system and double base frame, this treadmill can be used by those who want to achieve perfectly toned body.
- 1.) Free Installation would be done onsite within 3-5 days of delivery. Stabilizer costing Rs 3000 would be provided free o f cost. 1 Year warranty on motors and parts.
BestSeller No 4
- Compact and convenient, this treadmill from Lifeline supports faster sprinting with its resistant elasticity technology and slip resistant platform.
- Offering 3 HP during peak hours and 1.5 horse power when run continuously, this treadmill is for fitness enthusiasts who constantly enjoy challenging themselves.
- With 5 LED displays individually displaying the speed, time, distance, calories and pulse.
- With automatic-cum-manual programming, this treadmill offers a speed range between 1.0-12.0 kilometer/hour.
- This item is non-returnable. It is covered under warranty of 6 months as provided by Manufacturer.
BestSeller No 5
Pros of getting a treadmill at home
- The equipment from Lifeline is pretty easy to use at home without the help of an expert.
- The user can control almost all the features including speed, time, incline.
- The user can also monitor the heart rate, calories, pulse, energy spend, etc.
- Risk of tripping is less on a treadmill for its predictable, adequate surface.
- Multiples users can work on it without having to change the structure.
And the best part is, you can listen to music or watch your favorite television series while working out on these treadmills.
What to check while buying Lifeline treadmill?
Note that both manual as well as electric treadmills are available with different features. A Lifeline manual treadmill typically comes with the following features –
- Foldable and easy to store
- Wheeled machines (Specific for some models)
- Extra security with side handle bars
- An electronic meter showing time, speed, pulse, distance, etc.
- Manual incline up to 3 level
For a motorised model, here are the features to check –
- Motor Power – Usually, ranges between 1.5 HP (continuous) and 4.0 HP (peak) [DC motor configuration]
- Number of program settings
- Speed – Ranges from 0.8 and 14.0 km/h
- LCD with additional facilities like inbuilt speakers, USB Port, etc.
- Jogging surface – Usually, 400 x 1200 mm
So, these are the important features that vary with different models from this brand. The Lifeline treadmill price in India for the manual model ranges approximately from Rs. 6,300 to Rs.11,400. Electric models range from Rs.32,999 to Rs. 85,360 and can even go up to Rs. 1,23,000 (Approx.). Make exercising fun!